Golf is a tried-and-true pastime and its popularity soars during the warmer months. As the season ramps up, it is the perfect time to get your brand in front of this crowd. Golfers can represent a broad spectrum of aptitudes from die-hard competitors to casual driving range attendees.
The game of golf saw a significant swing in popularity during the pandemic. The boom fueled a record year in 2021 as people sought an outdoor escape activity and headed to their favorite courses. According to Zippia, more than 25 million Americans played golf in 2022. The game is anticipated to continue to be in high demand as the weather heats up.
Golf and promotional products are a perfect marriage. There are truly endless options when it comes to golf swag. While golf-themed items like lip balm and stress balls are fun giveaways at an event, a focus should be placed on products that golfers use as they make their way through their next 18 holes.
Get Your Brand On these top golf swag picks that every golf enthusiast will need when hitting the links.
1. Apparel. Look good, play good. Golf fashion is the perfect place to add your brand to any player’s repertoire. A comfortable, sharp-looking polo is a must when heading out to the golf course. But don’t forget accessories as well. Headwear is in the top tier of potential ad impressions, according to ASI’s latest study. Let your brand do the talking on a cap or visor to complete any golfer’s ensemble.
2. Cooler. A cold beverage adds to the fun in the sun. Help keep the golfer’s drink of choice ice cold with a branded cooler to take with them. Make it part of their golf bag with this cooler insert to transform their golf bag to include a chilly area for a bev or four. Need more room? Consider a larger golf-themed cooler to give more space and add some flare to their gear.
3. Ball Marker. What better way to keep a golfer happy than helping save his position on the green? A tool in every linksman’s bag is a ball marker. Help make their golf experience better by choosing a branded golf coin to have at the ready. Go even bigger and hit a hole-in-one with a multi-tool that does everything from marking the ball’s place to repairing a divot.
4. Golf Towel. These items have multiple uses and make a good gift for any golfer. Golf towels can enhance your gameplay to keep things clean and dry as you play your way through the course. Add your logo to this convenient towel that any golfer can use. For those hot summer days, choose a cooling towel that can help provide some relief from the heat.
5. Shoe Bag. Every sport seems to require a special shoe; golf is no different. Help players tote around these essential items in a special golf shoe bag. This will help protect the shoes and make for an easy-grab item as they hit the links. Take it to another level by making it a kit with other golf necessities like a towel, tees and more.
These are just a few of the options to add your logo to the golf scene. Check out our Fairway Favorites collection for more golf-related merch.