Promotional products are a mainstream form of advertising that can be used alone or as part of an integrated marketing campaign.
Viral, mobile, highly targeted and budget-friendly, promotional products are the only advertising medium capable of engaging all five senses. Adding a message to a tangible product turns an ordinary message into a marketing experience your audience can see, touch, hear, smell and even taste.
Promotional products educate, recruit, highlight safety awareness, support worthy causes and encourage healthy living and lifestyle choices. They recognize and reward employee achievements and inspire action, as well as celebrate milestones, support legislation and reinforce critical messages.
They are proven to be one of the most effective media available. Just read about the 5 Rs of Promotional Products below:
- 89% of consumers have received a promotional product in the last six months
- 9 in 10 consumers recall the branding (company name & logo)
- 8 in 10 recall the messaging (company slogan & tagline)
- 7 in 10 recall the call to action (company website, social media, contact, directional, hashtag information)
- 82% of consumers keep promotional products for more than a year
- 41% keep promotional products 1-5 years
- 22% keep promotional products 6-10 years
- 18% keep promotional products 11+ years
- 8 in 10 consumers researched the brand
- 83% of consumers were more likely to do business with the brand
- promotional products are ranked the #1 most effective form of advertising to prompt action across all generations
Thinking about buying promotional products, but not quite sure what to get?
Browse by category (apparel, bags, calendars, drinkware, office, outdoor, promo, tech, writing) or use the search option on our website, www.vernonpromotions.com.