How can you increase sales and brand exposure in 2011 and maximize your ROI? By incorporating promotional products into your advertising mix.
- Most Impressive: The average cost-per-impression of a promotional product is just a fraction of a cent, at $.005, beating out prime-time TV, radio and print advertising as the most cost-effective advertising medium available.
- Instant Recall: 8 out of 10 (83%) respondents remember the advertisers on the promotional items they own. Promotional products make impressions on everyone who sees them and the brand message is reinforced every time the item is used.
- Influence Opinions: 41% said their opinion of the advertiser is more favorable after receiving a promotional product. And more than a quarter (27%) are more likely to do business with the advertiser after receiving an item.
- User Friendly: The majority (75%) of respondents indicated that the main reason they kept an item was because it was useful. Calendars, writing instruments, health and safety items, bags and desk and office accessories are most frequently kept because they are useful.
- Pay It Forward: Nearly two-thirds (62%) of respondents pass a promotional item on to someone else if they don’t plan on keeping it. Product usefulness goes beyond the person who initially receives the item as products are sharen with others who might value them more.
These finding show that promotional products deliver a favorable return on investment, with very low cost per impression, high recall among recipients and increased intent to make purchases from the advertiser. Keep these facts in mind when developing your next marketing campaign.