The holidays are an important time of year to nurture relationships with your customers and prospects. You want to make sure that you distinguish your brand from the masses. Here are six marketing tips and tricks that you can implement today to make sure that you leave a lasting impression.
- Decorate for the holidays. It can be as small as having snowflakes on windows or as elaborate as a winter scene, snow included!
- Engage with your customers and prospects on social media. You could run a contest and ask followers to share their best-holiday themed image featuring your company’s brand or you could share photos of your office decorated for the holidays.
- If you’re having a holiday party, make sure to plan party gifts! Think Santa hats, reindeer pen’s or a tumbler filled with mints. You can brand these items with your logo and provide an inexpensive, fun holiday themed item for a giveaway or decoration.
- Partner with a complimentary business to create unique holiday gift bundles. Kim Garst, CEO of Tampa-based Boom! Social came up with this calculation, “Your product + their product = the perfect gift.” This idea will allow your to reach people outside of your customer base and also build a relationship with another business owner.
- Use promotional packaging. Your gift isn’t the only thing that can be branded; you can use gift bags or boxes imprinted with your logo to add marketing value to your business gifts. They give a strong and lasting impression.
- Send holiday-themed emails. Invite your customers to take advantage of special holiday sales and offers. Always make sure that you follow CAN-SPAM rules and best-practices.
These six tips are simple but will make an impact. The holidays are a great time to go the extra mile; create deeper connections with people you care about and keep your business top of mind heading into the new year!