What is it they say? They say you’re unique, creative and different. Isn’t that how you want your business to be perceived – not just like everyone else doing what you do? If you want a one-of-a-kind promotion that makes you stand out from the crowd, a custom calendar is as close as you can get.
Calendars are one of the most widely used and desired promotional vehicles. Everybody needs one (or more) and relies on it daily. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another advertising medium to put your brand on that will bring you as much success as a calendar. Promoting your business or organization with a custom calendar differentiates you from the competition and lets you make your brand statement loud and proud. And in the case of a calendar, make it specifically to your target audience every day for an entire year. No one else can make the same statement – custom means its totally personalized to your business.
Here’s what else a calendar gives to your brand:
– Meaning. To customers a calendar isn’t advertising. It’s a thoughtful gift – more than just “another ad.” Plus, a calendar serves as an important point of reference viewed countless times a day – giving it meaning and purpose.
– Endorsement. A customer displaying your calendar is like a personal recommendation of your brand to anyone who sees it. When one person demonstrates loyalty to a brand, others think they should buy that brand too.
– Relevance. The functionality and visual appeal of a calendar keeps your brand personally relevant day after day, and gives your message a high-perceived-value.
– Value. A calendar overcomes the “tune out” common with other forms of advertising, maximizing your advertising dollars for an entire year.
– Personality. Since a calendar can convey the full scope of your brand’s personality for an entire year, it can help your company become as familiar and welcome as an old friend. And customers who feel they are buying from a friend won’t buy from anyone else.