Calendars are an easy way to keep track of your appointments, meetings, vacations and much more! By putting your business’ brand on a promotional calendar, you are becoming a part of your customers day-to-day activities. Here are five facts about calendars:
- The average number of printed calendars per household is 3.2.
- 25% of U.S. consumers own branded calendars.
- The average mount of exposure your brand gets is 12 months because most consumers keep their calendar for an entire year.
- 66% of survey respondents look at a calendar in the office more than two times a day.
- 61% of survey respondents had favorable impressions of advertisers on promotional calendars.
Promotional calendars give your brand additional exposure every time someone checks the date, adjusts a deadline or notes an appointment. They can be inexpensive, fully customized and unique to your brand.