Make your choices for each of the 9 steps and you’re done!
- Select fabric. Note that different fabrics are offered in different colors; make sure you choose a fabric that offers the color selection you want.
- How many panels do you want the crown to have? A five panel cap has one large center panel; a size panel cap has a seam down the front separating the front into two equal sized panels.
- Choose the color for each component. Select colors for all of the crown panels, the top and bottom of the visor, button, eyelets, back strap and top stitching thread.
- Determine what profile you want your cap to have. A high profile crown is typical on a 5-panel or “trucker” style cap; medium profile still has a bit of height at the front of the crown; and low profile is more fitted, like a baseball cap.
- What visor style do you want your cap to have? Pre-curved is the most popular, but flat visors are making a comeback!
- The base cap comes with an unstructured crown which is soft and relaxed. Adding a bit of structure behind the front panels makes the crown stiffer and helps retain a nice shape.
- Select a back strap style. There are four options available – snap back, Velcro, buckle and t-slid buckle.
- Add your imprint – the base cap price includes one-location embroidery, up to 10,000 stitches and nine thread colors. Maximize your brand impact by adding decoration elsewhere on the cap; consider location information or co-op advertising.
- Your cap is built and now comes the fun part – get creative and make a truly unique cap with our many decorating options!
To view the custom cap brochure, for everything you need to know about custom caps, click here!