A significant business trend right now is buying American-made products to promote your brand.
It’s easy to see why the shift toward made-in-the-USA when you take a look at all the benefits:
- Shorter delivery times
- Savings in shipping and customs
- Better quality control
- Quicker turnaround time (from order to delivery)
- Reliable safety and compliance measures (foreign countries are less well-regulated and higher risk)
- Less inventory/stock issues – if a manufacturer is out of stock, they produce more
- Helps create and keep American jobs and maintain a strong economy
- Displays your patriotism and pride
- Creates feelings of goodwill when your recipients receive American-made items
Upcoming Fourth of July celebrations, company picnics, local festivals – all are great opportunities to promote your business and spread your brand message with items made in America.